Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Monday, November 28, 2016

A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.

Quote:

A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.

Sunday, November 27, 2016

What you need for a second chance in life to happen isn't by changing anything from the past, but by cherishing everything in the present.

Quote:

What you need for a second chance in life to happen isn't by changing anything from the past, but by cherishing everything in the present.

Saturday, November 26, 2016

Friday, November 25, 2016

We all know how valuable our heart is, yet we tend to give it to someone who doesn't know how to cherish it.

Quote:

We all know how valuable our heart is, yet we tend to give it to someone who doesn't know how to cherish it.

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

There are three things that become even more obvious when you try to hide them: coughing, poverty, and love.

Quote:

There are three things that become even more obvious when you try to hide them: coughing, poverty, and love.

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Most people can see your success. What they don't see is all the effort behind your success.

Quote:

Most people can see your success. What they don't see is all the effort behind your success.

Monday, November 21, 2016

Sunday, November 20, 2016

Saturday, November 19, 2016

Friday, November 18, 2016

You can't go back and change your past, but with some patience and strong determination, you can shape your future for the better.

Quote:

You can't go back and change your past, but with some patience and strong determination, you can shape your future for the better.

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Monday, November 14, 2016

Sunday, November 13, 2016

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Don't take life too seriously. Laugh at your problems, knowing it's not the end of everything.

Quote:

Don't take life too seriously. Laugh at your problems, knowing it's not the end of everything.

Friday, November 11, 2016